one step at a time.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Updates: Weight-loss challenge

I have lost a LOT.  The walking challenge is helping!!

I have lost: 106lb.. or 35% of my bodyweight.
I have to go (to get to healthy for height): 40lb.

So there's still a lot left to lose.  Still - I'm 73% of the way there... and it's taken 2 yrs & 1 month til now... so I'm hoping by this time next year I'll have hit the target.

Given that the initial target was 5st I'm pretty happy with how things are going.  Not sure what crazy challenge I'll need to set myself though, as I'm often told it gets harder to lose weight as you get lighter.

3 comments:

Jen said...

That's brill, and losing it slowly is the best way to keep it off...

CountryDew said...

Congratulations! That is excellent, and I am envious, but also in awe of your hard work. Wow. Just wonderful.

Travis Cody said...

Well done my dear!